My Bucket List
I will soon be traveling to the Dominican Republic and I am excited. When I am traveling home again there are a lot if things i hope to try and accomplish. Some of these things are easy achievable and others are things are things I must keep in mind throughout the year.
The bigger things are for example: learn to speak Spanish, get to know a lot of new and different people, learn a new culture and figure out the differences and similarities between the Danish culture and the new culture. Those are things that’s not easy achievable and that I must work hard to accomplish.
I also want to have a lot of different experiences planned and unplanned. So, I made a list consisting of different goals, things, experiences etc. That I hope to achieve. The list is not sorted after what I want most at the top or bottom. It’s completely mixed. I am sure that along my journey I will accomplish and come up with new ideas to try. The list is going to change all the time.
But here it is (to begin with):
- Read Harry Potter in Spanish
- See a whale
- Get a Spanish-talking friend
- Eat a pan de guino (banana bread)
- Memorise Despacito
- Being able to say “jeg elsker at plukke jordbær når det sner” in Spanish
- Try at least 50 different dishes
- Make a Danish dish to my host mom
- See a parade
- Start to a new sport or activity
- See the incredible nature
- Visit my friend whom lives in Santo Domingo
- Go to the movies
- Drink straight out of a coconut
- Swim in the ocean
- Get to know the culture
- Go to church
- Listen to local music
- Read min. 3 books in Spanish